Tags (Top 20)
Blogs have been "tagged" with keywords:
- AAC (85)
- iPad (48)
- Books for All (45)
- dyslexia (45)
- communication aid (36)
- Literacy (29)
- accessible formats (27)
- visual impairment (27)
- accessibility (24)
- text_to_speech (23)
- Apps (22)
- symbols (19)
- print disability (18)
- additional_support_needs (16)
- text-to-speech (16)
- software (16)
- additional support needs (15)
- digital exams (15)
- assistive_technology (13)
- ICT (12)
By Robert Stewart on Thursday 21st January, 2010 at 4:28pm
For People Who Use Augmentative and Alternative Communication
Time: Saturday 13th March 2010, 11am - 4pm
Location: CALL Scotland, Holyrood Road, Edinburgh
Webpage: Technology Discovery Day
It's FREE and refreshments will be provided. Drop in, or stay all day!
The day is run by expert staff from Ayrshire and Arran AAC Resource, CALL Scotland, FACCT, KEYCOMM, SCTCI, TASSCC and other specialist centres and funded by Augmentative Communication in Practice: Scotland.
- Try out new computers, software, websites, music, communication aids, environment controls, and games and technology for fun and communication! (Remember to bring YOUR communication aid!).
- Make new friends and contacts. Get help and ideas from specialist professionals from AAC services and other centres across Scotland.
- Youll need to arrange your own transport and bring someone along to help you and join in the fun!
- Refreshments (eg. sandwiches, tea, coffee, juice) will be provided. If you have special dietary requirements, please bring what you need.
If you would like to come: