on Fri Feb 24, 2017
Free conference of technology to assist students with Additional Support Needs.
We are delighted to announce that our presenters and exhibitors’ timetables are confirmed for our two free conferences.
- Edinburgh – 14 June 2017
- Clydebank – 15 June 2017
There is another great program of events lined up and it is a valuable opportunity to learn new things, network with other professionals and ask questions to product suppliers and to the vastly experienced, knowledgeable and friendly CALL Scotland team.
Visit our 'ASL and Technology conference 2017' website to book and find out full information on venues, timetables, topics and exhibitors.
What to expect...
- Presentations by teachers and pupils - from local schools on the innovative use of technology in the classroom.
- Presentations by staff from CALL Scotland - highlighting good practice.
- Exhibition and presentations featuring many of the UK's leading suppliers of software and technology to support learners with additional support needs.
- Prize Draw
Suitable for those...
- Working in education with pupils with ASN
- Supporting students with disabilities in FE/HE
- Helping adults with disabilities in the community