You are in:
Additional Costs and Travel
- These charges exclude VAT which is added to final invoice (Authorities and schools can generally reclaim VAT)
- Depending on the course, 2 trainers will often be required for courses with more than 12 people (especially hands-on with computers). It is occasionally recommended that there are 2 trainers even if less than 12 staff are attending a course
- Travel is charged at 45p per mile plus any expenses incurred for accommodation and subsistence if required
- Part days may incur additional cost if total travel time is greater than 2 hours.
- A set of training laptops (up to 24) and iPads (up to 14) with appropriate software can be provided for use in the CPD session, at no extra charge.
- The SLA rate is for schools etc in authorities that have a Service Level Agreement with CALL Scotland. To find out if your authority has an SLA with CALL Scotland, contact us.