You are in:
Talking in Exams Project Report
Author/Editor: Shirley Lawson and Paul Nisbet
File type: pdf
File size: 2.7Mb
The Talking in Exams project ran during the academic session August 2015 to June 2016. The project had five objectives:
- Create guidance materials for getting started with speech recognition.
- Build a community of practice where we can share what works and what doesn't.
- Provide Dragon licences to schools.
- Support schools to trial speech recognition software.
- Gather and publish case studies/reports.
The project aimed to investigate the use of Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software for candidates with disabilities or additional support needs, for use in SQA assessments.